The Scholarship is awarded to encourage talent, and make sure that money is not a criterion to hold back from attaining the kind of education you deserve. So if you are someone who thinks they deserve to have the best education and are not afraid to prove it. Determined by the parental income, students can fall into three slabs of monetary assistance. Many students in the past have benefited from this scheme. Further, many leading organizations from the apparel sector have come forward to encourage IIFA Students in their academic and creative quest. To provide Financial assistance to meritorious students from low-income families to meet a part of their day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies.
Management scholarships are available for economically poor students and they are eligible to apply only in the 2nd/3year in college. Notification regarding the application process will be notified on the college notice board.
Students are encouraged to apply for other scholarships online if they fulfill the required conditions on the respective websites.
- Minority scholarship (www.gokdom.kar.nic.in)
- epass scholarship (www.karepass.cgg.gov.in)
- SC/ST scholarship (www.sw.kar.nic.in)
- MHRD scholarship (www.kar.nic.in/pue)
- Vidyaposhak scholarship (www.vidyaposhak.org)
- Kittur rani chennamma scholarship (www.kar.nic.in/pue/)
- Dhirubhaiambani scholarship for handicapped students (www.karnic.in/pur)
- Ambedkar national merit award scholarship for SC Students (www.kar.nic.in/pue)
- Inspire scholarship (www.kar.nic.in/pue)
- Merit scholarship those who secured more than 90% in II nd puc (www.kar.nic.in/pue)
- Azimremji foundation scholarship (www.azimpremjifoundation.org)
- Vidyasiri scholarship (http://backwardclasses.kar.nic.in/bcwd/website/)
- Jindal scholarship (http://sitaramjindalfoundation.org/scholarship.php)
- B.L Hemavathi scholarship (http://www.blhtrust.org/scholarship.html)
- Indianoilscholarship (https:www.ocl.com/aboutus/academicscholarships.aspx)